Wednesday, January 11, 2023

out of pj's

So today is the first day I have actually put on a pair of pants since the 16th of December! I have been in pj's or sweats (their equivalent) everyday. 

I usually won't even drink coffee unless I am fully dressed, so this past month has been a real anomaly for me.

Earlier in the week Thomas and Bernadette put down a pig while I sat inside doing nothing! Today they are butchering it. I have been out to do some consultation and light cutting, but Mrs. Curley sent me in as she felt I was violating doctor's orders on some of my movements.

Read about Cardinal Pell this morning. My his soul and all the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace!

Oremus pro invicem!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, when I first read the subject line I thought you were saying you ran out of pjs and you need some more. :D Glad to hear it. I love you!!!

Theresa

Jim Dorchak said...

Good to see you are up and around a little bit. Hard to keep a Jim Curly down. Jim in Chile