Tuesday, January 30, 2018

New Man

I left at 6:30 AM for my teaching job last Thursday with a tiny tickle in my throat. I arrived home at 9:00 PM with a 101 degree fever and all kinds of aches and pains. I pretty much stayed in bed for the next 72 hours, and have now emerged a new man (I hope).

Of course this was only possible with a Mrs. Curley who held everything and everyone together over the weekend. I was not the only one feeling poorly.

My theory in getting over sickness (if you can't just ignore it) is to stay in bed until you can't stand it anymore. At that point, you should be cured.

Oremus pro invicem!

2 comments:

Charlie said...

I am just getting over my bout with the flu. This bug is no joke. Never felt this bad for this long.

Jim Dorchak said...

I am so please you are Ok. We are reading how bad the flu is up there and I am pleased to be in summer here. I tried to call you over the week end for a pig question and now that explains how come no one was in. Prayers