Monday, November 10, 2008



Well that sausage was good Saturday morning. I don't think we have to experiment on sausage mixes anymore. Legg's Old Plantation #10 is it!


Sunday afternoon I ground up some goat meat and put a little pork fat in it to hold it together. We had goat burgers (chevon burgers?) Sunday night for dinner. They were pretty good. A bit dry like lamb burgers. Next time I may put a little more pork fat in them. (I estimate I put about 5% in this time.)

We never did get to woodworking on Saturday. We cleaned the house early and then met up with Mrs. Curley at a friend's house after their sewing weekend. Mrs. Curley also went kayaking with her friend. I wish she had a blog to relate her experiences on the Catawba River! They had fun...

For your reading enjoyment, there is an article by Dorothy Day up today over at The Distributist Review.

Oremus pro invicem!

No comments: