Monday, September 17, 2007

The rest of the weekend

Got a few things done-prepared some more soil for planting, fixed a door knob, mowed the lawn,etc.

And I spent a half hour with a Jehovah Witness who came calling. He was a very nice older (than me) gentleman. I guess he had come calling several months ago and Mrs. Curley invited him to come back when I was home. We didn't talk about anything we didn't agree on-we talked about raising kids and Holy Scripture. But he did leave a book called What Does the Bible Really Teach? and one their pamphlets, Awake! I'm sure there will be plenty to talk about the next time he comes out.

I'm really functioning on one eye these days and writing takes longer (because proofreading is more necessary.) Doctor says I should be back to normal in about 48 hours or so.

Oremus pro invicem!

No comments: