Friday, March 17, 2006

I haven't had much time to sit down here and blog-not that I have been getting my planned work done. Spent a few hours fixing car problems today (in vain I might add-this seems to be the pattern of my recent fixing endeavors). Fortunately, it wasn't my car. Still haven't blogged about Deus Caritas Est-because I haven't finished the last bit of it. But I really, really want to.

I think I am going to blog at least one day a week about one of the books in the sidebar-going down the list until I finish or add some more. This will help me recall some of the good things I have read and maybe generate some interest in these worthy books.

No St. Patrick's Day Parade in Bethune, SC. Even though it is Lent we may break the TV fast and watch "The Quiet Man" with John Wayne with a couple beers (sorry, can't find any Guiness in Bethune either and I didn't plan ahead). (Sorry also to those crunchy cons-the beer isn't homemade either. They sell Michelob Lager at 50 cents a bottle down the street.)

Time to get the gang gathered for the Rosary. From Bethany, the small holding in Bethune...Oremus pro invicem!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

God Bless, and love y'all! :)