Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The Final Day...

that is without Mrs. Curley. God-willing she will be home for supper tonight. I hope the turkey soup I am making will ease burden of a house in disorder-actually it is not that bad. We had an appliance malfunction yesterday which took much of my evening (in vain I might add) so some things haven't gotten done.

It could have been a fish soup. I took a long lunch hour today and we went fishing at the stream up the street. The Electric Co-op we belong to sends out a magazine each month. One page lists the minor and major feeding times for each day of the month. 12:01 PM was a minor feed time-and so it was. We caught one minor fish between us.

Found a couple more blogs which didn't make my transition to the new template and have added them. The the Deliberate Agrarian is talking about Crunchy Cons too.

In a followup to the piece by Russell Shaw on lay apostolate I linked to yesterday (on my other blog ) there was a piece on Sunday on Beliefnet. I have excerpted it over at my other blog today. Before the end of the week, I have my own comments to add.

Oldest son just told me the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are ready, so that's all for now.

No comments: