Monday, July 03, 2023

2 photos today

Yesterday, we finished our novena and installed my grandmother's Infant of Prague statue in the shrine with song and prayer. It was a long time coming.




We have been picking produce in increasing quantities over the last couple weeks. Today we had the most green beans and cherry tomatoes and cucumbers of any single day yet. 

I blanched the green beans for freezing after supper tonight. 


Mrs. Curley is away helping with preparation for our 3rd grandchild, so I am doing the kitchen stuff. She left me instructions on how to deal with the tomatoes. Will be doing that tomorrow. 

As to the cucumbers .... and we have tons even after Mrs. Curley pickled as many as she could before she left ... my youngest daughter needs to take care of these. I can't even stand the smell of pickles.

From the very blessed smallholding in Bethune,

Oremus pro invicem!

No comments: