Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Here I am again!

 Merry Christmas!

I am home! Surgery a great success and "miraculous" in the words of the surgeon. Without going into too many details, 4- 100% blockages successfully bypassed, when initially, it was questionable if a by-pass would even work. Doctor didn't understand why I was still walking around especially being so active.

Now, some may say it is all the bacon and sausage I consume, but not only do we not eat so much of that, it is more the food I consume when I am off-farm which has gotten me. (I love doughnuts!).

In any event I have been given further chances in this life. Very interesting reading this week. Hopefully more on this later.

Oremus pro invicem!

1 comment:

Jim Dorchak said...

Thank God you are home and on the mend.
We had you in our prayers here in Chile.

Stay active and you will heal faster.

Thanks for the updates.