Thursday, June 09, 2022

Summer work

All my summer classes at two institutions have been cancelled due to low enrollment. I guess Physics and Astronomy are not so popular. Lots of time now - but not the $$. Isn't this the case?

But this is also an opportunity. Certainly the homestead and gardens have never looked better (if only rain will come!).

But I am thinking of resurrecting some old business projects, getting back into publishing a couple booklets we did before and maybe getting back into making wooden boxes.

I have started to layout the Daily Prayers for the Church Suffering booklet, which we can print ourselves in limited quantities. Too bad I didn't save the layout files. I am sorry we didn't have more. Recently I was at a wake and met an old friend who told he and his wife do those prayers together everyday.

Stay tuned.

Oremus pro invicem!

No comments: