Saturday, February 19, 2022

Busy week.

 Lots going on at the homestead this week.

On the plus side, we brought home a couple bull calves, we put in 10 blueberry bushes and 2 fig trees; we continued to hack away at the overgrown muscadines; and we worked on a new area for the breed stock (pigs.) Finally our neighbor loaned us his electric chain saw chain sharpener on a semi-permanent basis. Now I just have to learn how to use it.

On the down side, we discovered my livestock trailer needs important work before I take it out again. Also the truck is needing something electrical - it could be the battery, but most likely something else is draining the system. 

I have a start on next year's wood, and several people approached me this week about wood on their property which needs taking. Now I just need the time.

Oremus pro invicem!

No comments: