Monday, February 26, 2018

Boys to Men

I spent the weekend in NC at St. Josephs Farm where Jason Craig gave a serious of talks on rites of passage and specifically what the father's role is in moving a boy into manhood-how can he help/how can he hinder.
 
We (son Thomas and I) had a great time and learned a lot. We actually went up to demonstrate for the group how to slaughter, cook and eat a pig. (They already knew the last part.) The rest was extra. Both were great!

I met a great group of 30 men who came up from Birmingham for the weekend.

Oremus pro invicem!

2 comments:

Jim Dorchak said...

Wow this is really cool and to think I introduced you and Jason. I am so happy that he is doing so well and you too. It is just a blessing to see my friends in the USA happy. Jim

Jim Curley said...

Yes, Jim, Jason and I were talking about you this weekend. God bless the Dorchaks!