Thursday, November 21, 2013

Where I expound upon my economic persuasion and suggest an alternative to the current injustice: here.

*********************************************
 
A couple weeks ago we had a boys weekend on the homestead for young men in grades 5-8. The boys learned something about caring for livestock, milking cows, planting, tilling, etc. We also did some praying and played some games, had a campfire. I think it was a successful weekend and enjoyable.
 
I received a note from one of the boys this week. One comment that stuck out:
 
"My favorite thing to do was the tracking game. I also like riding the pony and milking the cow. Digging up artichokes and shoveling manure wasn't as fun, though it still was fun."
 
Sounds like a farmer in the making-although I have to admit, we are all about manure around here.
 
Oremus pro invicem!

No comments: