Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The feast of St. Anthony the Great (patron of swineherds) passed without mention on Saturday. I have to put him on our special celebration calendar for the future.

Am not making my usual weekly trek to the city this morning due to projected bad weather. Looking out the dark window this morning, it doesn't appear to have snowed overnight as predicted, but none-the-less it is safer in snow, sleet, and ice (even just a little) to stay off the roads around these parts.

I dreamt last night that I was entering a Benedictine monastery today, and that my final civilian act was to put up a notice announcing it here at Bethune Catholic. It was so real that when I awoke this morning I was surprised for a moment to realize I was married and was not entering the monastery at all.

You can see I have nothing really to say this morning, so I will get back to work.

Oremus pro invicem!

No comments: