Thursday, December 06, 2007

I am a Milk lover!

For years I would drink nothing but whole milk. I had never even tasted anything less. Well, a couple months ago we started buying 2% milk. I never noticed the difference-even though I was looking for one. Then last week I had some 1% by mistake-and I never noticed the difference. Last night, looking for something to wash down a peanut butter cracker, I poured a glass of skim milk (girls' milk as the boys call it-not due to my influence I am sure) as it was the only milk around-and I noticed no difference.

I expected at least the texture to differ if not the taste, as texture is part of the milk experience.

Is it getting old (taste buds deteriorating)? Or was there never a difference?

A great unanswered question....

Our Lady of Joyful Hope-pray for us! ... Oremus pro invicem!

No comments: