Thursday, September 27, 2007

Upcoming...


Here is the final version.... It will be released sometime in the next two weeks-details to follow. Once I have a hard date, I will start taking pre-orders. We are excited-are first new release in almost a year.


And the next one should come in November-in time to ship for Christmas. I think we have secured the cover art, so I'll give you a real preliminary sneak preview below.

As you may recall, my first choice for the cover was Thomas More confronting Cardinal Wolsey in Parliament. But that proved too expensive to secure. (Maybe that's why it is seldom used.)

Anyway, we are excited about both fall titles. A new catalog should be forthcoming within two weeks.

And of final, but insignificant note (I promised I wouldn't do this, but ....) I have new post on The Patent Agent blog.

Oremus pro invicem!

No comments: