Friday, September 21, 2007

Something new

You might notice a new link on my sidebar... Yes, I have new blog called The Patent Agent. I think I have mentioned at least once that I do some consulting work to help ends meet-this work is drafting patent applications, which I did for corporate America for several years.


While my primary work is Requiem Press, Mrs. Curley and the kids like to eat occasionally (I don't need any more food on my frame) so I still keep my hand in drafting patent applications and advising a handful of clients in these matters.

I won't be notifying Bethune Catholic readers everytime I have a new post at the new blog, but just wanted to let you know what is going on. And of course, if you have invented the better mousetrap, come on by and I'll see what I can do to help you out.

Oremus pro invicem!

No comments: