Friday, September 28, 2007

Planted more carrots and radishes this morning as the sun rose. It is getting late to be planting, but we're not finished yet. We still want to put in more spinach and turnips. And, the broccoli was started inside and is almost ready to be moved outside. We need to get all this done in the next week or so.

I am thinking that I wish my job was more active. I want to make things, or plant things all day instead of making "virtual" things on the computer. I think my eyesight would be better, my weight less, and my demeanor kinder (if only because I was physically exhausted.)

My prospects of starting a job now which requires constant physical labor my be poor as I am not getting any younger-I am on the downside of the mountain (or maybe at the peak?)

Oh well, I guess I will take and be satisfied with those things I have been given.

1 comment:

Zach said...

Amen. I feel the same way about my lack of physical work in what I do (and my age :) ).

peace,