Tuesday, July 17, 2007

So yesterday one of our neighbors comes by. He has some dead chickens and saw a yellow lab-type dog in the area the morning of the chicken raid. Just wanted to let me know as he knows I have a yellow lab-type dog. He's not sure its mine, but just wanted to let me know before he did anything.

Now on one hand it could be mine. Bunny has killed our chickens. On the other hand, I don't think she has been roaming (can't keep her in the pen-she jumps over) of late. Several weeks ago she started to run with a couple wild dogs. But we took care of the problem. I don't believe she's left our property since we returned from MA on the 6th. But ..... once a dog tastes chicken, its almost impossible to cure it.

Of course keeping friendly relations with our neighbors is more important than any dog.

Will let you all know how things develop.

Oremus pro invicem!

No comments: