Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Just got a phone call ...

...from my sister who is helping my Mother go through old pictures and family artifacts this summer. Sister asked me if I wanted a box of my old school work, report cards, and art work from my young days shipped to me, or whether they should toss them. What a question! While I am not so sentimental that I keep everything (some might say I'm a packrat-but I'm not really), nonetheless, how could I pass this up-just to look and have my kids look (at the good stuff).

So get ready, I will probably be posting a thing or two when the box arrives.

***********************

Going back to the comment above about being a packrat and below about Fr. John's EWTN interview, Fr. John made a comment (probably uniquely expressed for Mother Angelica's show) last night that we couldn't open our hearts to the Holy Spirit until we "got rid of the junk and crap" which fillw our lives and our hearts.

*************************

Young pup is pretty sick. Mrs. Curley is at the vet with her right now....

Oremus pro invicem!

No comments: