Thursday, May 24, 2007

As you can see, postings have been either sparse, short, or both. The school year is in its final throes. Grading, making final exams, posting grades, etc. are taking much time.

But there is alot of other good stuff out there to read, so go to it.

In a week or two I will be spending more time on Requiem Press as well as other endeavors. By the way, I forgot to take the "Mother's Day Special" off the Chapel Veil booklet. So take advantage while it still lasts.

Don't think I will be teaching at our 'local' Catholic high school next year, so pray that we land on our feet again. I learned alot teaching in high school and about our Catholic schools. Some good, some bad. But all that is for another day-way down the road. Suffice to say, I like what we are doing here.

Oremus pro invicem!

No comments: