Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Next few days...

From now until after Easter it will be real busy. I have (essentially-except for some puttering here and there and crisis management) closed Requiem Press for the weekend. We have the CCD play tonight (see posts somewhere below for details), paper route in the morning, Holy Thurday Mass, paper route in the morning, Good Friday services. Real local (family) Passion Play on Saturday. All that plus the usual jobs and errands in preparaton for Easter.

We wanted to go to the Easter vigil as we have both friends students entering the Church, but we also have family duties at the Easter Sunday Mass, so I don't know if one of us will go to the vigil. (Strangely enough, I have never been to an Easter vigil my whole life.)

I may have some time to post here and there, but if not, may you all have a prayful Holy Week!

From Bethany, the small holding in Bethune...Oremus pro invicem!

No comments: