Friday, March 10, 2006

The Con Crunchy Blog is a parody of the NRO Crunchy Con Blog (Hat tip to Rod Dreher). It is very, very funny in spots. I wonder who is doing it.

I can't keep up with everything at the NRO Crunchy Con blog, but as TS O'Rama reported a few days ago (somewhere in this post), there are some surprising statements being thrown around. I had originally thought I was bit crunchy, but I am not sure what I am.

My in-laws are here for the weekend, and then they take off to Florida for a few days to visit grandparents with Mrs. Curley in tow. Am going to try to both work and keep track of the youngsters next week. I actually blog more (and longer) when Mrs. Curley is away, so get ready for some boring stuff next week-and my promised views on Deus Caritas Est.

Oh yes, remembered a few more blogs missing from the blogroll and added them today.

from Bethany, the small holding in Bethune...Oremus pro invicem!


1 comment:

Pauli said...

I just discovered the Contra Crunchy blog today and I love it. Two main reasons: 1) it's very funny and 2) you can actually leave comments - what a novel idea! No "moderation" either.