Wednesday, February 15, 2006

tagged?

I guess I will play, having been tagged by Corpus Meum:

Four Jobs I’ve Had
Dishwasher
Gas Station Attendent
Patent Agent
Publisher


Four Movies I Watch Over and Over Again
Beau Geste (Gary Cooper version)
Casablanca
Adventures of Robin Hood
The Sound of Music


Four Places I’ve Lived
Norwood, MA
Cleveland, OH
Columbia, SC
Bethune, SC


Four TV Shows I Watch
Haven't watched TV shows in years....


Four Websites I Visit Daily
a bunch of blogs-see sidebar, plus
CatholicExchange
Google


Four Places I’d like to be right now (Besides Heaven)
Right here
Any place in Ireland
Anywhere surrounded by friends and song with a Guiness in hand
In the presence of our Lord, preferably in a beautiful chapel, - anywhere

I tag: The Wandering Moon and anyone else who is so inclined....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag!