Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I expect posts will be more regular in the next few days and weeks as I get back to my regular schedule. Yes, the formal Christmas season has still a week to go, (our tree will remain up for a few weeks yet, we go Christmas carolling with our CCD class on Friday night to parish shut-ins, and we have yet to send out a few Chrismas greetings), but school is resuming for Mrs. Curley and the kids, as is my work.

This past week or so I haven't spent much time checking the other blogs I regularly stop by. But I did read this post over at Hallowed Ground. I was a little bit jealous as I would have liked to be in on those conversations.

An article I originally wrote for Catholic Men's Quarterly is appearing today at CatholicExchange. For today and tomorrow only (as it pertains to the article), we are running a special on "Witnessess to the Holy Mass" and "The Maccabees-Forgotten Heroes of Israel" over at RequiemPress.

Update: One more link: This article captured my interest as I have a son named Thomas Becket.

From Bethany, the small holding in Bethune...Oremus pro invicem!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jim, I truly wish you had been there. Your input would have been extremely valuable. Someday soon, perhaps ...