Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Signs of the times..... Monday I was told the parts for the computer (see below) had been ordered and that I should call back on Tuesday to confirm the delivery date. Tuesday I could not get through. I was hold once for more than an hour. Most other times I gave up long before the 60-minute mark. This morning I finally get through. They tell me that the parts were ordered on Tuesday (and to call back tomorrow to confirm delivery date). She explained the parts manager had gotten backed-up. I told her that I wasn't so concerned about the back-up, but that I had been lied to. I had made it a point to determine that the parts had already been ordered on Monday. She replied that I wasn't lied to, but was just given false information - and that she definitely wasn't giving me false information now. What a comfort!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.