Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Goings on...

Well everyone is recovering nicely from Monday's accident. Of course God always proposes good things to come out of every event, even those like this accident. In this case our friends are staying at least a few days past the plan - and so we are enjoying the company - even under these circumstances. (I know our daughter has wanted us to get to know her college roommate's family for some time - and here we are.) I want to thank everyone who has been praying for us.

Over at Fructus Ventris Alicia is discussing what Ephesians 5 means to her - here. Coincidentally, I have written an article about Ephesians 5 which I have been trying to get published (preferably by someone who will pay for it). If my latest effort is unsuccessful, I will publish it here on Bethune Catholic. Then you folks can tell me if it is the content or the style which failed in getting it published elsewhere.

Speaking of which, the Summer issue of Heart & Mind (a Catholic homeschooling magazine) sports an article of mine - on the cover no less. I won't post it here for quite a while, if ever - so if you are just dying to read it or more importantly want to have a great resource for your home education efforts - suscribe. It's only $20 a year.

After two weeks of no precipitation, we had a much needed rain most of yesterday (of course this did have to be the day after the kids had been cooped up in an emergency room for 6 hours). I am sure the local farmers are much more relieved this morning - especially as it looks like we may get some more rain today.

More to come...

From Bethany, the small holding in Bethune ...

Oremus pro invicem!

No comments: