Monday, March 21, 2005

Holy Week

It will be a light blogging week. I am shutting down the store on Wednesday afteroon until Easter Tuesday - so my time at the computer will be limited. By the way, I know that Requiem Press has 'finally arrived' - one of our books showed up on a used book search on the internet.


The children and their friends put on their annual 'Passion Play' on Saturday. If I get the pictures developed I may try to put one or two on the site - if I can figure it out.

We put a 110 square foot addition onto the chicken coop this weekend as planned in my last post. It has helped dog Challenger. I took him for a long walk/run on Sunday. He seems almost back to normal after being separated from those chickens.

Have a prayerful Holy Week.


From the small holding in Bethune...


Oremus pro invicem!

No comments: