Thursday, November 18, 2004

Wish I had more time and a request


Not much time today for blogging. I had wanted to write more on music - namely to expound upon my comment on singing songs being an intimate endeavor. It will have to wait a day or so.....

Perhaps I can persuade my daughter, (who is still home from Christendom College with illness), and who is also quite a musician, to blog on this matter in my place. It will be interesting to see if we have an agreement or argument....


The Request ...


We are in the final stages of editing our next book. We hope it won't be our last, but that is always a possibility. It is an original work (not a reprint), and I believe it is an important book. This book needs to sell well - because it has a timely and important message to the bishops and the laity; (we also need it to sell well to keep Requiem Press viable). We are seeking some endorsements. We have already been disappointed in some quarters, but we are going forward. Please pray for success of our efforts.

From the small holding in Bethune ...

Oremus pro invicem!

No comments: