Monday, October 18, 2004

To Commence:

I am a Catholic; I am a husband; I am a father; I am an American of mostly Irish descent. I was raised in a suburb of Boston, but am raising mine in Bethune, SC - where we may not be the only Catholics, but we are close to it. We are parishioners of St. Catherine's in Lancaster, SC - pastored by Fr. John O'Holohan, author and experienced Jesuit.

My wife, Lorelei, our seven children (and I) have recently embarked on a grand experiment. We started a small business and moved from the city to a small holding in the country. In the course of one month we went from a family never having a pet to 3 dogs, 3 cats, and 53 chickens.

My eldest daughter is a sophmore at Christendom College. My wife (and I) homeschool our other children, 4 boys and 2 girls.

I plan to use this space to record my experiences and to "think aloud" about issues of Faith, history and current events.

My warmest welcome to any and all readers.

Ormeus pro invicem! - Let us pray for each other!

No comments: