Wednesday, January 02, 2008

More New Year's stuff

I usually don't make New Year's resolutions as such. I make Lenten resolutions, I make resolutions at the end of retreats, sometimes I make daily resolutions from prayer. Mrs. Curley is urging me to make a New Years resolution-stay tuned....



********************

My sister gave all her siblings the gift: she had copies made of many of the photos we have of my Mom and Dad before they were married. Whenever we go to my Mom's house, I have made it a point to show these photos to the kids. Now we have some of them here.





It is strange seeing my mother with cats and dogs as we never had a pet growing up (do 2 goldfish that lasted a week count?). I was struck by the similarities between these two pictures of my daughter and my mother:














*************************

Oremus pro invicem!

No comments: