Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Quote

On the way home from Mass this morning my son (after asking me if I would really run for president in '012) said:

Dad, you gotta run for president; the country needs you. Those bungling, city folks will mess up the country for sure.


He also told me that he would have no trouble raising a couple million dollars for me to start the campaign; but he said that I really didn't need that much. When I settled on $120,000 to start, (for an RV to transverse the country with the family plus some to pay gas and bills), he told me I didn't need that much either. He knows at least two people who would lend us their RV for a couple years.

He's serious ....

Oremus pro invicem!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should do it, Jim. Your son is right: the country needs you!