Thursday, January 31, 2008

Has anyone ever read anything by Maria Winowska? I understand she had written biographies of Padre Pio and Maxmillian Kolbe as well as many others. (I don't have comments, but you can email me-the link is just under my 'campaign' sign on the sidebar.)

**********************

Topic of conversation at meal times still is dominated by presidential politics-both this years and the '012 election-and by square dancing.

I am still trying to finish small is still beautiful. Every time I pick it up I am motivated to do something-I just don't know what. I haven't finished because I am also spending time reading submitted manuscripts and potential reprints for Requiem Press. This is fun, but we don't have the time or money to do all the things I'd like to do. We really do have some good stuff in the hangar. And I have to spend some time making money too (especially with all the breakage going on around here.)

Hopefully I will finish small this weekend and go on to my other Christmas book Swords Around the Cross.

Oremus pro invicem!

No comments: