Wednesday, August 29, 2007

News and notes ...

In honor of our anniversary I will post one more of HT Webster's series on how to get most laughs out of marriage-in other words: how to torture your wife. I feel free to do this because Mrs. Curley is unfortunately in bed with a fever and won't be visiting the computer. I am sure I am guilty of this cartoon before-just not on purpose.


(Nothing serious with Mrs. Curley-but please pray for her quick return to health. Things are just better when she is feeling well.)

************************


One of my sisters caught a significant error in my post about my moment of fame with the Lawrence Welk show . I have corrected the story-so if you enjoyed it the first time-go enjoy it anew! Maybe I wouldn't have taken my sister's version over my own, but my Mom corroborated her version.

No comments: