Friday, March 09, 2007

One dafodil on our lawn has bloomed. Several plants have buds. Spring is almost here...

An old friend is back blogging. I need to update my roll on the sidebar and will include him when I do.

Mrs. Curley and I are supposed to go to a production of "South Pacific" this weekend in Columbia. This play was the first show we ever went to together; in fact before we were married, so many years ago at the "Oktoberfest theatre" in Hudson, MA. This weekend's effort is a student production, but I am told is very good. The final lyrics to "Some Enchanted Evening" inspired a shy young man to ask his sweetheart to marry him....

Still have two free puppies to unload. If you are in the area....

Remember the Family Life Conference mentioned in my post below. Requiem Press will be there too!

From Bethany, the small holding in Bethune...Oremus pro invicem!

No comments: