Thursday, March 29, 2007

Ducks and Divine Mercy

Great site: The New Agrarian (hat tip to Caelum et Terra). Mrs. Curley should check out what the New Agrarian has to say about raising ducks before we get the chickens. I think I am convinced already. The New Agrarian lives and works in NC-just a hop, skip and jump from here. And I got excited about his woodworking-something I have to get back to (of course my shop needs a good cleaning first.) Apparently he has a blog too, but I couldn't get the link to work. (Just what I need, another blog to check out every day.)

**************************

For years I have known about the Divine Mercy Chaplet. The first time I encountered it was when a realtor in Virginia asked me to say it with him while we were looking at houses. Mrs. Curley often says prays the DM Chaplet with the kids, but I had never prayed it often myself-only when organized by Mrs. Curley. Our pastor is a big fan of the DM Chaplet; and under his guidance have grown in my appreciation for Christ's mercy and my need of it.

This Lent I have begun praying the DM Chaplet on my drive to school. I do recommend it...

No comments: