Thursday, September 21, 2006


I have been so pressed for time recently that I haven't been reading my favorite blogs, have not been able to put together a coherent post myself for sometime-other than posting general news. So bear with my muddling around for these weeks and hopefully I will be back on an even keel shortly.

Today is the feast of St. Matthew. We have a Matthew here, so we will do something to celebrate his name saint's feast. St. Cornelius was Saturday (we have Connor-the Irish version of Cornelius).

While it is only September, let me take this opportunity to remind everyone November-the month to especially remember the holy souls in purgatory in our prayers-will be on us. It would be a good time to start a daily rememberance of the holy souls. Our booklet (which can be purchased at our website ) is a good resource. It is only $1.85, or you get a free copy with the purchase of any other book we sell. Check it out.

No comments: