I have plenty of stuff I want to write about - some of it inspired by some of Charlie's recent posts on forced technology and the homesteading movement. I also have garden stuff and livestock stuff to record here.
But, the big news around here this week is that one of these may be coming soon within a few miles or less to our humble homestead.
A natural gas fired power plant. I got a letter in the mail from the developer as a "nearby landowner".
There is a "information" meeting in Camden next. I will be there.
Oremus pro invicem!
2 comments:
We don't live on flip phones anymore. Why is SC government still operating like we do? We can use blockchain to track how taxpayer dollars are spent. Use AI to cut fraud, fix traffic, and speed up services.
SC AG ALAN WILSON
https://x.com/AGAlanWilson/status/2043680578776559897
https://www.youtube.com/live/LuglDVidjhQ?si=Nfygynwc5DHraql7&t=2714
Post a Comment