Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Travelling Man

I spent last weekend (2 weeks ago) in Dallas visiting number 3 son. This past weekend I spent in Lander Wyoming with number 1 son and his new bride. (The numbers refer to age and not to any other quality!)
 
I don't have pictures of Dallas, but share two from Wyoming. Both weekends were fantastic. I miss these boys of mine. (Not limiting it to these two. I miss my number 2 son and my number 1 & 2 daughters just as much.)
 
 
This is the part of the restored Ghost Town in South Pass City in Wyoming. Don't miss Atlantic City just up the road either.

 
This waterfall was part of our 6+ mile hike at Johnny Behind the Rocks near Lander, Wyoming. We did "climb" to the top of the falls by a path just out of view on the left of the falls.
 
I think I will be staying put for a while. My family (not to mention our homestead) needs some tender attention. I am certainly looking forward to this.
 
Oremus pro invicem!

2 comments:

Jim Dorchak said...

So how many are left at home with you and Lori? We have Thomas (10) at home and Andrew(19). Andrew is leaving for the Air force in OK later this month. He is going to move in with his brother (Jimmy who is in the air force Tinker Air Field in OK) at his new house till boot camp starts.
Samuel 20 is getting married to a Chileana in Feb 2018. That leaves Emily who is on a flight today to visit us with her future husband. So we will have 1 little one left at home!

So how many do you have at home?

Jim Curley said...

Wow! Sammy getting married - hard to believe.

Thomas and Bernadette are at home. Thomas is a senior in high school and studying to be a firefighter. Theresa is a freshman in college. Connor is engaged, Nick married (this summer). Matthew is in Dallas.

We also have 3 foster children living with us. The 11 year old boy has been here for 1.5 years. The 2 year old boy and his 6 year old sister have been here for a few months. So we still have a full house!

Congrats on the weddings.