Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Prayer of Thanksgiving for graces received from the Infant Jesus

I prostrate myself before your holy image, o most gracious infant Jesus, to offer you my most fervent thanks for the blessings you have bestowed on me. I shall incessantly praise your ineffable mercy and confess that you alone are my God, my helper, and my protector. Henceforth my entire confidence shall be placed in you ! Everywhere I will proclaim aloud your mercy and generosity, so that your great love and the great deeds which you perform through this miraculous image may be acknowledged by all. May devotion to your most holy infancy increase more and more in the hearts of all Christians, and may all who experience your assistance persevere with me in showing unceasing gratitude to your most holy infancy, to which be praise and glory forever. Amen.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to Thank the Infant Jesus for so many Blessings received. I know I have promised you that when I prayed to get my visa to come and live in the U.K as a family we will go to Prauge, but I haven't done that yet. But you know I'm so great foul for so many blessings that I have received through your intercession. I hope you will accept my thanks of Praise, and as soon as I get the chance, we will definitely visit Prague.
Thank you Infant Jesus

Emma said...

Miraculous infant Jesus has been my anchor in times of desperation, fear and desolation. I find calming peace and joy and love, whelming love when I call on him and pray to him. He is reassuring in a subtle and unassuming way. I can't put to print all the miracles he has wrought in my life and hopeless situations I have found myself. They a countless but very poignant. Please call on him for every situation in your life especially with children, your relationships with people, traffic jam on the road, how much your meagre allowance or money can spread to cover your needs. It is immeasurable, what he can do for you. Start your relationship with him today and you will never leave him.

Anonymous said...

Infant Jesus I thank you for bringing back Aayushman to good health, thank you so much for all your favours and blessings.

Anonymous said...

Thanks be to the Most Holy Infant of Prague for prayers answered.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Infant Jesus for your intercession during a time of great need.