Friday, January 23, 2009

Obligatory pre-leave post

Well, not exactly.


So you may have noticed that it has been a longer than usual stretch of inactivity here at Bethune Catholic. If I look back, I see I usually post almost every day but the weekends. It's not that I have nothing to write about. There is the cunning short story I read last night by Kressmann Taylor entitled Address Unknown; there is the media gushing as never before over a president; there is the snow storm to report on (and a cool video of a snowball fight); there is so much ---- but so little time.


Between paying work, non-paying work, and the farm, I have been stretched pretty thin of late, and I want to make sure the priorities are taken care of. Bethune Catholic has become a luxury like Guinness.

For the next while (who knows how long?), I think I will be going to a once a week (may twice a week if I can't help myself) post giving homestead updates and any strong opinions on other subjects that I may harbor.

I leave you with a picture to hearten you in in the cold weather and a prayer ... Oremus pro invicem!


1 comment:

Jim Dorchak said...

Thought you would like to know who the new Bishop of the Diocese of Charleston SC is:

Monsignor Robert Guglielmone

From the Diocese of Rockvill Center NY

Jim Dorchak