In some senses, I am using this post as a reminder to myself to get these items written when things slow down ....
So here's the list:
1. GK Chesterton is wrong on something?
2. A group of friends searching for truth become monks.
3. The chicken pox vaccine and the new shingles vaccine.
4. The seemingly short attention span of some blog commenters (none here-as you can see not much controversial commenting goes on at BC) or the inability of some to read carefully an article which has nuance.
5. My latest, long overdue, next chapter in the Ways of God for Fathers.
6. A quote from Fr. Vincent McNabb (with short commentary by me).
7. A wrap-up of the book Maria.
8. Progress on our building efforts at the homestead.
9. And why, despite several personal vows (used loosely) never to read another Grisham novel, I keep doing it periodically.
Call it coming previews. (If you have a vote on which I should tackle first, I may oblige.)
Oremus pro invicem!