Monday, June 02, 2008

The Weekend

We got our re-enthronement to the Sacred Heart done this weekend as planned. I finished Left to Tell.(I do recommend it-and it is a quick read.) I received the remaining parts to fix the lawnmower and got it fixed (number 2 son helped quite a bit in putting it back together), and we got most of the lawn mowed. And our newest release arrived and has started shipping.

Weighing in:

Big Guy is 217 lbs.; Middle One is 213 lbs.; Little One came in at 163 lbs. (Again, I think Little One's weight is off. She is most cooperative, but seemingly I can't get a consistent weight-I am sure she is closer to 180-I will have to measure again later.)

************

I have several half-read books lying around here, so I think I will work on one or more of those before starting something new. Back to work!

Oremus pro invicem!

No comments: