Tuesday, January 22, 2008

They're at it again

Update: Noticed a typo to this mornings post-corrected in bold below.

Unless you live in NH or MI, (and now FL) you wouldn't believe the onslaught of phone calls we endured leading up to the SC primary this past Saturday. Between pollsters and recorded candidate messages the phone was practically nonstop-especially in the evenings. We even got a couple calls where when my kids picked up the phone a message said: "This message was meant to be left on an answering machine. We will call back later." That was weird

I thought we were done. The phone had been quiet for two days after 2-3 weeks of calls. I forgot, the Democrats haven't voted here yet. But when I picked up the phone last night and was presented with a SC primary poll-I had forgotten. It has started again. No peace. I promise in my '012 run, I will NOT attack families with recorded phone messages!

Oremus pro invicem!

No comments: