Monday, October 01, 2007

Took a walk this morning and then planted 5 rows spinach and another row of turnips. (Why the turnips?-because the last ones I planted are doing well. If turnips and radishes are the only things that grow, then that's what I'll learn to like.)

Last year when I taught, I ate 1.5 meals a day and was on my feet all day. Now I eat 3 hearty meals a day and sit in my office most of the time. I think something has to change. One of the reasons I eat all three meals is so I can spend that time with the family. Maybe I can start just sitting, but not eating anything for at least one of those. And walking in the morning should help too. (Not to mention the football.)

*****************

Have a good start on the new catalog. I am trimming it down a bit because I want to make sure it doesn't exceed normal postage. Back to work....

No comments: