Monday, July 02, 2007

Spent a couple days with my brother and family in NH. Had a great there and at my mother's birthday party (75) on Saturday. Now we are at my mother's house in MA. This morning we visited my Dad's grave (also my Grandmother's) and said the rosary there as a family.

More visiting with family today and tomorrow. We hope to be home by the end of the week. (Gout-if that was what it was-is almost gone completely). We may visit the La Salette Shrine this week or the Fatima Shrine. We shall see. Both are within a half an hour or so.

Last night we visited with a family friend and priest from the Boston Diocese. Always a pleasure to talk with Fr. Tom. He married two of my sisters, my brother, and buried my father. Pray for him and all priests in their vocation of bringing us the sacraments. Fr. Tom spent time with my oldest son last night showing him how to pray the Office of Readings.

Finally, remember the special at Requiem Press. (See a post below ~22 June, or go to our website).

Oremus pro invicem!

4 comments:

alicia said...

I would also suggest that you try to visit the Divine Mercy shrine if you get a chance.

Schaffner said...

123 hp printer support com

Alice Walker said...

help with hp printer problems

Nancy Angel said...

Primevideo have become more popular and demand for streaming has increased and there is lots of new web series have come on primevideo app. You can buy a subscription via visiting Primevideo.com/mytv with the help of debit, credit card, UPI and net banking method. For more info visit -Primevideo.com/mytv