Monday, June 11, 2007

So our faith must be living-a faith which makes us really believe in God and keep up a continuous conversation with him. A Christian life should be one of constant prayer, trying to live in the presence of God from morning to night and from night to morning. A Christian can never be a lonely man, since he lives in continual contact with God, who is both near us and in Heaven. (from Christ is Passing By - St. Josemaria Escriva)

I especially like that last line: "A Christian can never be a lonely man"

Prayers still needed: The search for Joshua Dorchak is still ongoing.

1 comment:

Long-Skirts said...

"I especially like that last line: "A Christian can never be a lonely man"

Prayers still needed: The search for Joshua Dorchak is still ongoing"

Yes, a Christian should never feel lonely. Not only is God always near but we have all of our good friends...the Saints!
I have felt very alone, though, when I've been with a large group of people who do not believe in God.
My family and I are still praying for Joshua and his family.