Friday, June 01, 2007

I am not really back to posting yet really. I just wanted to note a couple things. First, Catholic Rrestorationists is discussing some important things in a great way. Wish I had written some of the things going on over there on Liturgy, Home Enthronement, Catholic view of government. I have wanted to comment on many items over there but haven't for lack of time.

Am behind on responding to emails and many other things. Hopefully I will catch up in the next week. School is over for me on Tuesday or Wednesday. Confirmation at our parish (Mrs. Curley & I are the instructors of this class) is another week or so away. So soon....

Never had so many things to write about and so little time.

Oremus pro invicem!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, Mr. Curley.