Sunday, April 22, 2007

Year of the car continued ...



We're back, but were up in Rock Hill all weekend working (sucessfully) with the car. How about this: a CV joint, two brake calipers, a ball joint boot, and asorted other things. I learned alot-one thing being: you can do more than you think you can-of course I was learning from a master.

I absolutely love fixing things and knowing how to fix them. Cars just were never on the adgenda before-and frankly I was afraid to do much more than change the oil. Of course small budgets are a great motivating factor.

The whole family stayed with friends for Friday night, and then unexpectedly, Saturday night also. There were fireworks in Rock Hill last night-some of the best I've ever seen.

I have two other vehicles with some nagging problems. Guess we should get on them...

No comments: