Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Not much blogging going on....

Last night one of my sons gave us a sermon (sometimes they do that) on "mistakes married couples make". First piece of advice: "Most married couples don't work their kids hard enough." (I asked afterward if this was a message directed towards Mrs. Curley and myself. He replied, "Oh no. Notice I said most, not all.")

The second piece of advice was not to become too greedy based on the favors we receive from others. (I hope that wasn't directed towards us either, but I was afraid to ask.)

*******************

Am trying to finish an article (hopefully for publication somewhere) which is based on one of my posts here from a couple years ago. Haven't written an article for publication in many months now. I know I have one or two left in me. So blogging will be light for a couple days until I either get this thing done or give up.

No comments: