Friday, December 29, 2006

Going Christmas Carolling tonight with the Confirmation classes at St. Catherines. We went last year and it was quite a rewarding experience for all.

Trying to supervise some housecleaning today while Mrs. Curley is shopping and I try to print some books. Last night we watched a video movie my sister sent us for Christmas (the best of the "Road" pictures by far) Road to Rio. Most comedies start a slow death after the first hour, but this one saves its best laughs for last-almost literally. We were rolling on the floor (even though I have seen this one at least 3-4 times in my life) at the end of climax. By far the best of the Crosby-Hope films. Although this is also the Road picture with not a single (in my opinion) memorable song.

I note that posts of the last few days/weeks have ignored current events in the news and in the Church and have been more about family life around here. I haven't lost interest, but it takes more time and thought to write about more serious matters.

2 comments:

Jim Curley said...

Your in the groove Stella!

Anonymous said...

This is moida!!! Where is Jackson?